In which I listen to the reactions of Beck, Hannity, Savage, et al. regarding the demise of Osama Bin Laden — so you don’t have to…
1) All the credit should go to Bush.
2) All the credit should go to Cheney.
3) All the credit should go to Giuliani.
4) All the credit should go to Rumsfeld.
#5-#10 after the jump…
5) All the credit should go to the military and CIA, whose budgets must now be increased.
6) All the credit should go to the enhanced interrogators without whose enhanced interrogation we would never have found OBL.
7) Obama better not try to take any credit because that would be politicizing a great patriotic event.
8) How dare Osama, I mean Obama, bury Obama, I mean Osama, at sea, rather than putting his head on a pike in the Rose Garden with a webcam so we can watch crows pick his eyes out?
9) The religious burial rites show that Sharia Law has superseded the Constitution.
10) The only appropriate music for such occasions is crappy, jingoistic Country music.
And an Honorable Mention for the most backhanded compliment goes to Michael Savage: “Maybe it takes a radical Marxist to kill an Islamic terrorist.”
(Crossposted from http://www.sampratt.com)Updated by Hudson at Tue May 03, 2011 at 12:47 PM PDT
Another sub-theme I neglected to mention: Look—over there—Iran is about to get nukes! We better take out Ahmedinajad, too.