“Pro-life, these people aren’t pro-life, they’re killing doctors, what kind of pro-life is that? What, they’ll do everything they can do save a fetus, but if it grows up to be a doctor they just might have to kill it?” — George Carlin
Or, apparently, a female Texas State Senator who fought against the defunding of Planned Parenthood. Luckily, no one was killed, but this is horrifying. From Fox 4 News:
The Fort Worth Fire Department is investigating an arson attack at State Sen. Wendy Davis’ legislative office.
Fire officials said just after 4 p.m. on Tuesday someone threw two Molotov cocktails into the third-floor office on West 7th Street. Two of Davis’ staff members were there at the time. They used a fire extinguisher to put out the waist-high flames. No one was hurt.
According to UPI:
Davis, a Democrat, played a high-profile role last week in arguing against plans by Texas state officials to cut funding for Planned Parenthood, saying such a move could deprive 130,000 Texas women of healthcare services including cancer screening and contraception.
This is not fucking funny. This past August, a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas was firebombed. The McKinney, Texas clinic is less than one hour from Fort Worth. In January of this year, Donny Mower received five years in prison for firebombing a California Planned Parenthood Clinic and vandalizing a mosque in late 2010.
From Texas Right to Life:
Click on a dot, get all the info about the clinic, or “abortion mills” as they call them. The McKinney Clinic is still listed as open.
While the Pro-Life super majority has been a blessing, there were a select few who would stop at nothing to squelch the advances for Life. Most notably, Representative Jessica Farrar and Senator Wendy Davis were determined to stop all Pro-Life efforts.
Writer Robert Gieb at Catholic Lane calls Sen. Davis “a political handmaiden of the abortion industry which makes millions of dollars from killing weak and vulnerable human beings.” Gieb also writes:
“The state senator who represents the district in which I reside, Wendy Davis, is a most fervent supporter of killing the innocent unborn, and has been well compensated by the abortion industry, having received thousands of dollars in campaign donations from the pro abortion group called Annie’s List, and both money and substantial in kind political advertising and telephone work from Planned Parenthood.”
When in the hell are we going to call these firebombings terrorism? When are we going to examine the heated rhetoric involved in calling a state senator a child murderer?
The entrance to the McKinney PP Clinic:
Sen. Davis’ door:
This is domestic terrorism. Period. It’s often religiously motivated. Bet you won’t hear Rick Santorum or Mitt Romney condemn it on the campaign trail — it’s just a feeling I have.
Sen. Davis’ staffers are very fortunate, and I hope the arsonist — the attempted murderer of innocent, already-born people — is brought to justice swiftly.
Pro-life my fucking asshole.
March 21st, 2012
- 119 notes
- nuestrasenoradeputazos reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr
- lettersiarrange reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- leavemealonetoread reblogged this from cognitivedissonance and added:
- intellectualhoodrat reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- koallie reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr
- californialove05 reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr and added:
- californialove05 likes this
- thevampette reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr
- deliquescelove reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr
- redharthearts likes this
- shadowsandsolace likes this
- angeltits reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr
- smashingevilbunnyheads reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr
- nosleep-ocd reblogged this from girlgoesgrrr
- girlgoesgrrr reblogged this from loudmouthradio and added:
- loudmouthradio reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- liberallyblonde reblogged this from illsevenyournine and added:
- mellowlyraging likes this
- grokkengrumbles reblogged this from jmrooker
- grokkengrumbles likes this
- silas216 reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- silas216 likes this
- mybearnecessities likes this
- hipchic99 likes this
- illsevenyournine reblogged this from cognitivedissonance and added:
- kevindrakewriter reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- mallowtree reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- theartisticallyawkward reblogged this from casanova-frankensteins-monster and added:
- elstupacabra reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- comedanceintherain reblogged this from emir-dynamite
- twelve1seven likes this
- eddyckeane reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- pragmatic-particle reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- eddyckeane likes this
- mustachenmuscles likes this
- redjeep likes this
- bethanysworld reblogged this from randomactsofchaos and added:
- bethanysworld likes this
- emir-dynamite reblogged this from kraken-maid
- kraken-maid reblogged this from hanuueshe
- happyplaceisfloatinginspace likes this
- jmrooker reblogged this from xysmas
- fluffyfromtoronto reblogged this from randomactsofchaos
- eddyizm reblogged this from xysmas
- eddyizm likes this
- ehsisyphus likes this
- xysmas reblogged this from cognitivedissonance and added: